1. “You are enough.”
- Love the sense of empowerment.
- Hate that it leaves me alone.
- Also- enough is weirdly finite and I’m not explaining it properly right now.
2. “It takes a village.”
- Love the community.
- I understand that people want to connect and I love certain people.
- Hate the meteorological forecast in my current village.
- Sandusky is the current village and the weather makes me miserable.
- Love being/falling in love.
- Hate the aftermath of love gone wrong.
- But that’s part of the deal right? You don’t get true love without opening yourself up to potential heartbreak. Annoying.
- Love being in the car alone.
- I do some of my best singing/dancing in the car. I would love to make an appearance on “Carpool Karaoke” but alas, no one is interested in watching me when they can have whoever has appeared on that show recently.
- Hate parking.
- I have never been good at parking and parallel you can just forget about.
5. Living at home
- Love my parents.
- Hate living with my parents as a 25 year old trying to be an adult.